for a free Consultation

+1 (305) 651-3113


When a loved one  becomes incapacitated or is no longer able to take care of their daily chores, finances, or health related issues a guardianship is a way for another person to act  for them.

Powers of Attorney are a great substitute, but the Power of Attorney must be signed BEFORE the incapacity occurs.  

If you would like to discuss your situation, feel free to call me at (305) 651-3113 or email me